It’s pretty common for wintry weather to cause clogged drains and pipes in the Denver Metro Area of Colorado. All Seasons Rent-All, located in Aurora, has the equipment needed to break loose even the worst obstructions in your plumbing!
Our Inventory Includes:
25 Foot Sewer Augers
50 Foot Sewer Augers
75 Foot Sewer Augers
100 Foot Sewer Augers
200 Foot Sewer Cameras
Homeowners without experience might wonder exactly what this equipment is and how it’s used. Let us explain:
Sewer augers and cameras are tools used in the field of plumbing and wastewater management to inspect, clean, and maintain sewer and drainage systems. Together, these tools play a crucial role in maintaining and troubleshooting sewer and drainage systems.
They help plumbers and technicians identify problems, assess the condition of pipes, and perform targeted maintenance or repairs without the need for extensive excavation. Using sewer augers and cameras can save time, reduce costs, and minimize disruption to the surrounding environment.
Sewer Augers (or Drain Augers):
- Purpose: Sewer augers are used for clearing clogs or blockages in sewer lines and drains.
- Design: They consist of a long, flexible cable made of metal or reinforced plastic, with an auger or corkscrew-like drill bit at the end. The cable is fed into the sewer line or drain until it reaches the blockage.
- Operation: The auger is then rotated to break up or retrieve the obstruction, allowing water to flow freely through the pipe again.
- Sewer Cameras (or Drain Cameras):
- Purpose: Sewer cameras are used for inspecting the interior of sewer lines and drains to identify issues such as blockages, leaks, or damage.
- Design: These cameras are small, waterproof devices attached to the end of a flexible cable. The cable is fed into the sewer line, and the camera transmits real-time video footage to a monitor, allowing the operator to see the condition of the pipes.
- Operation: The camera can be maneuvered through the pipes, providing a visual inspection of the entire system. Some advanced sewer cameras also have features like pan-and-tilt capabilities, built-in lights, and the ability to record the inspection.
Some clogs and obstructions might require a plumbing professional, but for most household clogs the homeowner can operate the equipment well enough to do the job. Our team at All Seasons Rent-All is happy to explain how to use the equipment.
All Seasons Rent-All is open Monday through Saturday for all of your equipment rental needs. We have been in business for over 50 years and have a staff that is always happy to assist you! You can stop in at: 2157 S. Havana Street in Aurora or call us at: 303-569-7161. You can also send us a message on our website by filling out a contact form or using the chat feature.