The Century T2010 is semi-electric home care bed that has a two piece split-grid design built to be durable, mobile, and convenient with features such as:
- The head and foot angle can be adjusted electronically with by utilizing the four function remote.
- The bed height can be adjusted within a range of 15″ to 23″.
- Comes equipped with 3″ locking swivel casters to allow the T2010 to quickly readjust its position and stay firmly in place when in use.
- Bed end panels are built to be resistant to impacts and scratching.
- Powered by a quiet low voltage DC electronic system that operates smoothly.
- Welded angle steel construction with reinforced corner plates, head frame, and foot frame provide maximum security and comfort.
- In case of a power outage, the T2010 comes equipped with an emergency 9 volt battery capable of lowering the bed up to nine times.
- Weight capacity of up to 450 pounds.
- Dimensions are 36″ x 88″ x 15″-23″.
- Sleeping surface is 36″ x 80″
- T2010 has a weight capacity of 450 pounds.
- Weighs 143½ pounds in total.
- Head frame weighs 47½ pounds and foot frame weighs 45 pounds.
- Bed ends weigh 51 pounds combined.